I will have to disassemble the Z axis a bit. I secured the router mount with two bolts from the back of the plate as well as two angle brackets. I did this because I wasn't sure how deep the router could sit in the assembly. Now I know that there is more than enough depth for the router mount. Therefore,I will remove the two bolts from the back and use two more angle brackets on the bottom of the router mount. This will allow me to adjust the leveling if needed. I also need to tighten up the inner v wheels. That alone may level the Z axis, but I'll still swap the router mount solution. Tomorrow, I will get a video of a basic operation to show the technical issues I am having. I figured I can go ahead and preface that video though. 1) Zeroing - When you hit any of the four zero keys, the respective axis should visually show "0.000". However, nothing will change when I do. I can only assume that the program is internally zeroing since it starts in the position I tell it to, but it doesn't show it visually. Take a look at the Z coordinate. it is #.###|Bf. That has been there since day one. 2) This panel does not work. I can hit "HOLD" and it will stop the job, but I cannot continue. (To be honest, I don't know what the other functions are supposed to even do.) If anyone is interested in my settings list, here most of it is. It's has obviously been disconnected in all of these pictures. My limit switches have not been hooked up as of yet. I will hopefully do that tomorrow. As for the soft limits, I doubt they will ever work as long as I'm having the issues mentioned above.