Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Y axis does not move properly when started v5b + gShield micro Limit switch

Discussion in 'Laser Cutters' started by AMVM, Nov 29, 2018.

1. AMVM

AMVM New
    Builder

My cnc openbuilds workbee 1000mm x 1500mm, with board gShield v5b - systhetos + arduino uno (original)
    Y axis = 2 trapezoid screw
    Z-axis = trapezoid screw
    X-axis = gt2 belt

1-Question: The Y axis (2 = right + left-hand drive) does not move correctly when the woodworking is started (I used aspire8.5, followed by Universal Gcode Sender 1.0.9). It starts by doing the first few letters correctly with a MaKite router, but as soon as the X-axis moves to the opposite side along with the Y-axis, this (Y) begins by making an annoying noise on the trapezoids (screws) with 1500mm long on both sides - has the plastic support bracket fixed to the aluminum arm of the X axis that supports the trapezoids.
    Someone can help me because the recording with the router starts by reducing the size of the letters to be recorded and misaligned, getting the letters mixed ... if it is necessary to send photos of the machine and work.

2-Question: If you can help me with this board (gShield v5b - systhetos + Arduino uno (original) as it is possible, connect (schematic or video) the 6 micro Limit switch kit with mounting plate, in this cnc with this board + arduino?
    The seller in portugal, does not give assistance on this type of article.

Thank you for your help, from Portugal