Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

V-Slot Connectors to Help 2 Groups

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by DiggerJ, Dec 21, 2014.

1. DiggerJ

DiggerJ Journeyman
    Builder

Here is a batch of V-Slot connectors , fresh off of the printer, with rafts still in place.

I have been trying to find a way to contribute to my 2 favorite groups (OpenBuilds and Area515 Makerspace), so I will try this to see how it goes. I am offering packages of 12 V-Slot connector/stiffeners for $15 shipped anywhere in the continental US. These work really well to connect the 2 20x60 X-rails on OX and other builds. Greatly improves torsional stability and can also be used for things like adding pieces of scrap V-slot as feet to the bottom of printers and other projects. Space them up to allow more air for cooling electronics.

I will use the proceeds to purchase filament for Area515 to teach other people about the buiding of 3d printers and CNC routers and other cool stuff. I am getting known as the conduit to OpenBuilds to teach the locals of this great resource.

If you are interested, start a conversation with me and I can get them coming your way.
    Connectors.jpg

GrayUK likes this.
  2. DiggerJ

DiggerJ Journeyman
    Builder

BTW guys, $20 plus shipping was the cheapest bid I got on 3DPrintHubs, so I think the price is fair.

3. DiggerJ

DiggerJ Journeyman
    Builder

Wow! The first batch is gone, with another batch under way. Thanks from the team at Area515. Keep those orders coming.

4. DiggerJ

DiggerJ Journeyman
    Builder

Packages have shipped for those of you who have purchased so far. Thank you for your support.