Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Start A New Thread

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by GrayUK, Sep 4, 2014.

1. GrayUK

GrayUK Openbuilds Team Elder
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

This has been copied from a previous Ox AI post.

Hi Firetruckguy.

It must have taken you ages to read this lot!! But you are very right, the answers to just about every-bodies questions are on the forum! The problem is ...... where? :confused:
    As you can see from this thread, it goes on and on and on and on. Nearly 45 pages worth of information. :sleepy:
    It is natural, just like I am doing now, to just follow on with an answer, or another question, but this just means the thread gets longer, and information, important information, gets buried deeper and deeper in the thread. :banghead:

Likewise, I did the same as many when I first found this great site, the information didn't seem to be immediately apparent, so I asked the questions everybody asks, and the Team here, with GREAT patience, answered them for me, or pointed me in the right direction. Now they, and I hope I, do the same thing. It's what a Forum is all about. :thumbsup:

The trouble is, if your question isn't seen soon enough, it gets left behind on previous pages, and may be never answered. I've seen it happen a few times. :eek:

HOWEVER! May I suggest. Let's all do ourselves a really big favour! :thumbsup:
    And, without any Authority, suggest for the future of the site, that we, .......

Think of a GOOD TITLE ..... and START A NEW THREAD!!!! :D:D:D

It will make the finding of information in the future that little bit easier.
    So, as I should, I'm going to copy this entry, and Start a New Thread.

Cheers
    Gray

Jestah likes this.