Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Router plates service - UK/Europe

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by thommy, Dec 10, 2014.

1. thommy

thommy New
    Builder

Hello guys,

I've just taken delivery of a large table router with a huge spindle, it was too good an offer to turn down but my hobby has now officially got out of hand.

I can do standard or custom parts for any of the open builds designs and will have some of my own to offer given time with the machine.

Possible materials are acrylic, Tufnol/Garolite, 4mm & 6mm Aluminium, or plywood for prototype designs. Steel is possible but it is slow, Tufnol probably a better bet in most cases. Sketchup is my preferred format if you want to send your design.

Setup will be sometime after Christmas as it needs 3 phase installing for the vacuum bed motor, in the meantime I wanted to see what kind of interest there was. Lets start off with a run of 8 sets of OX plates as there seems to be a real demand for that design.

2x X axis plates
    2x Z axis plates
    2x threaded rod plates (nema17/23)
    4x corner brackets

I will post the pattern at some point so you can see what's on offer. Contact me to discuss material/price.

If you want other parts cutting, we can discuss it here in the thread.