Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Robocutters.co.uk

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by dawie22, Nov 1, 2014.

1. dawie22

dawie22 New
    Builder

Hello all thee OB's,

Firstly, this is a great place. found my self on here a lot of late.

With this being my first post i would like to just say a thank you to all the resoures available, but more to the point i just wanted to share my apresiation for the service from the above (robocutters.co.uk).

I wanted to build a CNC router for many years and thought that iw would not really be possible, untill i stumbled on here. I have based my build on the OX machine.

After all the maths, part collation, convincing the Miss's to "let me" as she puts it, i placed my initial order.

I'm sure you can guess with who.

The communications, (be it a little friendly) were brilliant and very prompt. And the level of service, well perfect. honestly could not ask for more (which will annoy the chaps at work as I can normaly find something to pick at! But not this time!).

Any one in the UK looking for parts, i would recommend looking there.

As for the OB's site, absolutly brilliant. Every one is so helpfull and enthusiastic. has really boosted my confidence in my build.

Again, thank you to every one. And if your lucky i may put my build up.

Regards,

Mr D JvR

John foale likes this.