Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Reposted in Controller Boards (sorry think I put this in wrong topic)

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Lasersc, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Lasersc

Lasersc New
    Builder

Finishing up on my build and am having problems with my endstops. I can check each individual switch with ohmmeter and they function properly. I have them wired NC as per the many articles I have read. I have attached a couple of pictures and my config file section that covers the endstops.

This is what I am running into via the tests I have preformed. When I send the M119 code, I receive feed back from all 6 endstops showing a value of “0”. I can then send the M119 code and press each individual enststop and it will return a “1”. That being said I assume that all the endstops are working properly.

I am using a Smoothieboard V5xC v1.1 and DQ542MA drivers with endstops all purchased from Openbuilds

The problem I am having is that I can not stop movement by any axis by pressing the end stop switch associated with the movement. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

# Endstops
    endstops_enable true
    #corexy_homing false
    alpha_min_endstop 1.24^
    alpha_max_endstop 1.25^
    alpha_homing_direction home_to_min
    alpha_min 0
    alpha_max 200
    beta_min_endstop 1.26^
    beta_max_endstop 1.27^
    beta_homing_direction home_to_min #
    beta_min 0