Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Packaging

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Rendermandan, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Rendermandan

Rendermandan Well-Known
    Builder

So I just wanted to say what an amazing packaging job on my C-Beam machine that arrived today. I mean I've read reviews from others saying what a great job and how they take pride in their work, well I had a certain level of expectation after reading that. Honestly I had no idea it was going to be that amazing! Every part came easily labeled into bundles and so meticulously placed and organized in the box. Even the padding was cut to shape around the lead screws that were at an angle. Simply amazing!!!! As so many others have said, Excellent job, and thank you. Now off start the build...

GrayUK and Kyo like this.
  2. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

@Rendermandan You will be happy to know that these kind words of encouragement will be read to the entire OpenBuilds Team here at HQ at the next meeting!
    We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone here. It means a lot to us as we do try our best to make the best looking product presentation we can while making sure everything arrives safe and sound.
    Thank you
    OpenBuilds Team

GrayUK likes this.