Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Ouch Control Errors (GRBL 1, 2, 24)

Discussion in 'Interfaces' started by SkeeterZX200, Jan 31, 2021.

1. SkeeterZX200

Builder

Hi. I am currently running a workbee 1010 with blackbox and touch controller. I am receiving GRBL errors 1, 2 and 24 when running files. I have not been able to track down the issue.

I am using Vectric Varve Pro for my design and tool paths. The Vcarve post processor is set to Openbuilds GRBL (Inches).

I have attached the file I have been trying to cut. Also, when I view in openbuilds control I get areas of blue, purple and red. I am not sure what all these area mean. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

3. SkeeterZX200

Builder

Thanks Peter. I have been having issues with EMI, but thought I had them all figured out.

I have my dust collection grounded, all axis grounded and all my LV wires moved away from power wires. I have even tried not running my dust collection and I still have issues.

Do you have any alternate suggestions?

4. SkeeterZX200

Builder

Ok, so a quick update. I removed the touch controller and started using openbuilds control from my desk top. I then recut the same file and I did not have an issue. The only thing that changed was going from the touch controller to the openbuilds control.

5. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

The long cable between Interface and BlackBox may just be a little more EMI sensitive due to its length