Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Machine Shows NO signs of life -Help Please

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Steven Reckner, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Steven Reckner

Builder

My 1010 was working great in the fall. I just received a new job. Came out to dust her off and do some tests and its completely not working. When I turned the power on it would give a very audible clunk noise of all the motors kicking on. and my LED light ring on the router would turn on. Now nothing. I have been wanting a backup power supply box and a backup Black x32 controller box so i bought new ones. I put together the new power supply and nothing. So i added the new black box x32 controller and still nothing. also it wont recognize my USB plugged in either. Im still new at this and im not around it everyday and im desperate for some help

2. Steven Reckner

Builder

UPDATE: Been messing with it since this morning nothings communicating. I have power to the box and motors they are warm. but the openbuilds screen says i have no USB connections. We swapped the cord, no good, did windows updates, no good, flashed the box no good cause it doesnt have a USB connection. the laptop is newer. We even installed everthing on a different computer and it to says no USB connection. Also said we should of had a USB Drive to stick in the computer as a driver maybe. New black box didnt have it

3. sharmstr

sharmstr OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder