Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Lulzbot Taz 3 3d Printer w/ Dual Extruder FOR SALE

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Techsavvy34, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Techsavvy34

Builder

I'm selling my Lulzbot Taz 3 3d Printer. The printer has a couple upgrades done to it. It has a 24v heated bed with borosilicate glass. The print area is: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm. The hotend on this printer can print with a ton of different kinds of filament. The printer is in great condition. The printer was taken apart and stored for the last couple months. It doesn't take long to put it back together. It can be done in under 2 hours. I'm also willing to assembly it for you but shipping will be a lot more so the price will increase.

I'm willing to sell this for $750 OBO. zif your also interested in the dual extruder tool head I would be willing to include this for $150. Lulzbot was selling a kit for the taz that you had to assembly yourself for almost twice this price. The kits are now discontinued so this is a great chance to get a Lulzbot Taz at a great price.

Send me a email at [email protected] or PM if your interested or have questions.

Attached Files: