Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Does anyone have a Parts List for Ooznest WorkBee 1000x1000?

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Axnfell, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Axnfell

Axnfell New
    Builder

Hi Guys,

I am after a Parts Lists that is either in Microsoft Excel format or is a text file that I can import myself to Excel for the Ooznest WorkBee 1000x1000 ACME Screw version.

Due mainly to not being able to afford a kit outright I am aiming at ordering the components as and when I can afford them, I have downloaded the manual and although it does list the components it does not list them in totals and would like to start ordering these parts and also don't want to get things wrong.

So any help here would be much appreciated.

Also, has anyone converted the 1000x1000 to one that is 2000mm long with screws and not the belt? I have found a site that I can order ACME screws from that make them up to 4500mm long, just a thought for later...

Kind regards

Jamers

2. NthAxisWorkshop

Builder

Hi. Did you download the design files from Ooznest? They have a complete set for the plates. They also have a complete set of printables on Thingiverse. I ended up using this (see attached) to build mine. Found it on an AliExpress store page. Good luck!

Attached Files:

#2 NthAxisWorkshop, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018