Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

1. Items listed here are not affiliated with and have not been reviewed by OpenBuilds. If you have any questions regarding an item, please contact the original poster.  OpenBuilds is not involved in any private FREEStore-related transactions. Those seeking new OpenBuilds parts should visit www.OpenBuildsPartStore.com

Dismiss Notice

FREE Cooling pump for spindle

Discussion in 'FREEStore' started by Krashlnd, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Krashlnd

Krashlnd Journeyman
    Builder

Got this with my 1.5kw cnc spindle. Its 220v 75w. I wanted a larger one to push enough water for 10 feet or so. If you have any use for it let me know and pay shipping.
    Steve

Attached Files:

MaryD likes this.
  2. Nitehawkhp

Nitehawkhp Well-Known
    Builder

I have been thinking about getting a water cooled spindle. How do you like your water cooled spindle? What do you see as the pro's and con's of this kind of spindle? What brand do you have?