Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

c-beam gantry plate double wide

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Adam Filipowicz, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Adam Filipowicz

Adam Filipowicz Journeyman
    Builder

Happy to see the release of the double wide Cbeam Gantry Plate. but since this thing supports 8 wheels.
    how do you adjust the inner set of eccentrics on it?

C-Beam™ Gantry Plate - Double Wide

2. LukasK

LukasK New
    Builder

Hi I also really like these new plates, I'd like to base my new router on these!

According to adjusting lower wheels I would assemble and adjust the inner pair and only after that I would slide out of the c-beam and assemble and adjust the outer pair, what about that?

Anyway, anyone knows if there is somewhere the 3D model of these or at least technical drawing I would model them myself, thanks!

Rick 2.0 likes this.
  3. Barry Danks

Barry Danks Well-Known
    Builder

I just did 3 of these

put all 4 stationary wheels in and the2 inner eccentric ones fit each end then install the 2 outer ones and keep sliding back and forth on each ond just enough to get the wrench in and turn the eccentric spin with your finger until a good amount of drag is felt while turn the out wheels with your finger

4. mrarmyant

mrarmyant New
    Builder

Has anyone found a gantry for this? I'm wanting to 3Dprint a nema 23 adapter to allow me to bolt a motor up to the plate to go through it directly to a belt inside the channel.