Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Best place to buy new laser parts?

Discussion in 'Laser Cutters' started by CraigF, Oct 5, 2019.

1. CraigF

CraigF New
    Builder

Gunna be building a new laser engraver from scratch, so far I've been browsing through cloudraylaser for parts just wondering what places everyone is sourcing their parts from? and what other good sites are out there.

which parts/brands do you all swear by? are some better than others? which ones do you stay away from?
    Which parts do you spend the extra cash on?

so far i've decided to build the frame and mechanical parts using openbuilds aluminum extrusions.
    Im thinking about using Cohesion3D for the control board (although i was hoping to use Duet2wifi or the new Duet3 board. but it seems the duet2 isn't really meant for lasers, and i don't want to wait for the duet 3.. also the price of it lol.)
    and ill probably be using lightburn for software to control it.

im thinking of using this lasertube or something similar (CloudRay Laser 60-80W L1250 D55 CR70)
    and maybe this power supply? (100W CO2 Laser Power Supply MYJG-100W LCD) I like that it has a LCD screen on it.