Hey guys! Just thought i'd share my upgrade project. Last year I used my x-carve to cut myself some plates for kyos sphinx build. I ordered the rest of the parts form aliexpress/ebay depending on where i could get them cheaper. (Unfortunately i had to replace all my mini wheels with openbuilds wheels because well, they were rubbish ) Anyway I really enjoyed the build and have used the machine a lot primarily for guitar building. I have never liked v-wheels so was keen to get myself some linear rail, and figured if i had to redesign all the plates, i may as well get some ballscrews going as well to avoid the desire for future upgrades (fingers crossed). It's all up and runnings nicely now. Running grbl via arduino and DQ542 drivers. I must say, it's so nice and quiet after upgrading form tb6600 drivers.. Figured i'd upgrade to a vfd and air-cooled spindle while i was at it. I have a bunch of this clear perspex which i plan to cut for dust guards along the Y rails. Big shout out to Kyo and all the folks here. I had a lot of fun designing and putting this thing together. The next step will be to eventually design my own Z axis, this is noticeably the weakest point of my setup now. Oh, and mounting my electronics enclosure on the wall and ducting for dust extraction..