Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Aspire v9 Post

Discussion in 'CAM' started by Albert4444, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Albert4444

Builder

Hello!
    After copying the post processor file "openbuilds_mm.pp" into the postprocessing Aspire folder named PostP (I'm using Aspire version 9 on win10) I then experience an immediate freeze while launching Aspire; all menus don't work if clicked and after some minutes 2 or 3 error messages pop up (please see images attached here).

error 1.png error 2.png

and sometime a third error on line 75 "Spindle on"

Is there a way to fix this?

Cheers

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

version 9? Doesn't look like there was a version 9 (according to Program Updates | Vectric). Even 9.5 is almost two years ago. You'd have to upgrade to a more current version. Our Post is meant for V10 and up

upload_2021-6-29_20-37-50.png

If I may ask, is it the virus ridden pirated version? If so, they have free trails: Free Trial Comparision | Vectric if you were just looking for a test drive, or if you are a paid up v9.5 customer, you could have upgraded to 10 and then 10.5 for free

Albert4444 likes this.
  3. Albert4444

Builder

ok thanks Peter,didn't know the upgrade was necessary! I have no idea if this version is pirated or not since I am using an old laptop with this version loaned to me by a friend. Seeing how bad it works, the version is probably pirated because it keeps crashing. I will change it as soon as possible.

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.