Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Are you as tempted as me : do a walking dinosaur with your OX ?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Serge E., Aug 14, 2015.

1. Serge E.

Serge E. Journeyman
    Builder

I could not find a spot for sharing projects that can be done with our OX and other machines, so here is one I can't resist but share :

It's the second part of a two part YouTube. How cool would it be to build one of these babies for your kid, nephew/niece or, heck, the kid next door, eh ?

Ya, I know, the guy did it all by hand rather quickly. But imagine doing the SketchUp (or whatever CAD) files and sharing them here and wherever so others could replicate or adapt to their needs - scale it down for a new grand-kid maybe as part of a fancy walker maybe (no drill to push - the kid does the walking and dino keeps it balanced) ?

Mark, I'll PM you in a second, if it's not already there, maybe as a resource library, would it be a good idea for such a space for people to share more than builds, tools and tutorial ? We could start sharing projects done w our OX(en) or other CNC machines ...

2. Tweakie

Tweakie OpenBuilds Team

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Tweakie.