Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

A shove in the right direction

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by mrtmsmith89, May 10, 2024.

1. mrtmsmith89

Builder

Good evening everyone.

I must admit I’m slightly baffled with all the builds out there, and looking on Amazon/ebay I can’t find what I’m looking for.

Essentially I’m looking for a cnc router, possible laser add on (but priority wise that’s a 1/10), size wise looking for 1000x1000mm. Primarily going to be used for cutting wood, and engraving on acrylic.

I don’t mind a full self build if I’ve got a parts list and basic instructions, although new here I’ve been 3D printing for a few years so guessing the basics are the same.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what may be a good fit, or correct me on my requirements if I’m wrong.

I am also UK based, so please no American stores, the shipping wouldn’t justify ordering from over the pond.

If you’ve made it this far, thanks, and hopefully we’ll speak soon.

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Checkout our flagship, the LEAD1010 Machines - LEAD Machine - LEAD CNC Machine 1010 - OpenBuilds Part Store

We have EU distributors too - check in with the store via Support to enquire about distributors that carry the LEAD1010