Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

A beloved member of our community has suffered a great loss

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ReRamp, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ReRamp

ReRamp New
    Builder

25926572_1512497942.3652.jpg
    Recently William Ozman's house burnt down because of a nearby wildfire. William is an amazing YouTuber who does awesome projects with a great sence of humor on his custom-built laser cutter dubbed "Retina Smelter 9000". I can only say great things about him. In the fire, he lost everything (including the Retina Smelter). He only managed to get his laptop and hard drives out safe. As of now he has a go fund me to help him gather funds to build a new laser cutter and buy new tools to build it. If you cannot donate anything to help him, at least watch some of his videos. They have insanely high production quality and are very entertaining. He is the nicest person I have found online. The go fund me page details this tragic event better than I ever could so I encourage you to read more. This is a sad day for William and his wife, and I feel as though the open builds community should support William as best we can.

Youtube:
    William Osman

Go fund me:
    Click here to support Osman's Fire Relief organized by David Willner

(I am in no way affiliated with William, I'm just trying to help a fellow maker)

MaryD likes this.
  2. MaryD

MaryD OpenBuilds Team

This is really nice of you @ReRamp. Thinking of all those affected by these fires.