Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

4Axis Controller Bundle wiring

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by rooter, Jun 26, 2020.

1. rooter

rooter New
    Builder

SPAM 3D calls it a "4Axis Controller Bundle", but it's really a three axis router with two motors on the Y-axis.
    [​IMG]

When I wire the Y-axes, do I wire the second Y-axis to the A-axis inputs and have the software duplicate the Y-axis on the A-axis somehow or do I just double up the wires on the Y-axis inputs? Maybe I need to do a combination of the two and have the voltage separate and the signal shared?

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Giarc

Giarc OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Have you reached out to SPAM customer support? Or Googled "Novusun CNC controller manual?"

3. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Replace is with a BlackBox (and shou genuine machine hehe) . Not only easier, but also comes with awesome documentation at start [OpenBuilds Documentation] all our support and after sales service

4. rooter

rooter New
    Builder

Update: I found a video that explains everything. Wire the A axis normally. Don't double anything up. You then set the A axis as a slave to the Y axis in the software. See video for details: