Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

2k, 3k, 4k, fiber-laser-cutter.

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by rca_, Sep 15, 2018.

1. rca_

rca_ New
    Builder

Hello everybody

I am new at this community and i am here trying to find some help with a project i have in mind. So, i don't want to duplicate my request that is posted here: https://openbuilds.com/conversations/2k-3k-4k-fiber-laser-cutter.10514/
    So i hope someone can help me to start my project and my little business
    Thanks in advance

Note: I just pasted the original text :
    "I am new over here so thanks in advance for let me be part of this group.
    Well, I am trying to start my business (cutting carbon steel and stainless steel) but i found out the machine i need is way too expensive. So i decided to build one on my own. I've read some articles on the web and I am going for a fiber laser, 2k, 3k, 4k, and dimensions 3m x 1.5m, no cover and with no exchange table. (No plasma, no CO2, and please lets not discuss this). Anyway, I asked for some quotations to some manufacturers and they send them with some clues about the materials needed (list attached), but i don't have structural or electrical plans (layout). I would like to know if it is possible to find plans for a fiber laser cutter with the specs shown, or if anybody has them and can share it or if anyone can help me to get those.
    Thanks in advance to everybody that can help with the layout plans or that can help me to build that machine.
    rc. :thumbsup:"

Attached Files:

#1 rca_, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. GrayUK

GrayUK Openbuilds Team Elder
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

You will need to bring your previous post to this thread as all I get is an Error on your supplied Link. :)

3. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Master
    Builder

Probably because it's a link to a PM.

Rick 2.0 likes this.