Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

      1. Build Progress:
        • Build Complete!
      Rate This Build
      0 votes
      after many years of battling with torsional deflection in my x axis i swapped out the c beam profile for something more substantial.
      slightly reduced amount of z but i very rarely need more than 40 - 50mm.
      whilst in bits i figured id add ball screws to the y, not sure if going outboard will cause issue and im thinking about how to add some kind of covers for them, maybe brush strips..
      all new plates are made from 12mm phenolic , i hope they last.
      proximity switches all round.
      next on the list is making a new z axis and sorting out the rats nest of cabling.

      PXL_20240329_164258826.MP.jpg PXL_20240329_154412400.MP.jpg PXL_20240329_141018534.MP.jpg
  • Loading...
  • Build Details

    Build License:
    • CC - Attribution - CC BY

    Reason for this Build

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice