Here's my modded C-Beam plate maker.
- Smoothiebrainz controller
- 4 DQ542MA (1 spare for any upgrade)
- Modded Z axis
- Renforced Y axis with 2 linear rails and 12.5 mm aluminium plate
- Custom dust shoe
- SN04 endstops on each axis
- X axis cable chain
- Dewalt 62600 (230V version of 611)
- Controlled with CNCweb3 on a pipo X9
Blahblah will follow !
For now take a look at the files tab
Uploaded all the homemade parts, mostly 3d printed
SmoothiebrainZ CBeam Machine
Build in 'Cartesian Style CNC' published by Maxime Favre, Nov 18, 2016.
Modded Plate maker with: Smoothiebrainz board and DQ542MA SN04 Endstops Modded Z axis Aluminium build plate and renforced Y axis Dust shoe
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution NonCommercial - CC BY NC