This is my remix of the Prusa i3 Bear with IDEX. This is still a work in progress so any comments are welcome.
Everything else is either stock Prusa i3 MK3 or Bear parts.
- x-end with the motor mount
- Z top mounts
- Extended Bear frame y extrusion
- Extended y linear rods
Prusa i3 Bear IDEX by TroyJoachim
- Use a Duet2 with an expansion board running RepRap firmware.
- Added a large touch screen and box to hold the mainboard. Maybe something more similar to the CR-10.
- Route cables out the top. I might add a something onto the extruder for better cable management.
- Drill and tap the extrusion instead of using brackets.
- Build the real version.
Prusa i3 Bear IDEX
Build in 'Cartesian Style Bots' published by Troy Joachim, Jul 3, 2020.
Remix of the Prusa i3 Bear with added IDEX
- Build License:
- GNU (GPL3+) General Public Licence
Reason for this BuildI think that adjusting two extruders on independent Z axis will be easier then two extruders on the same X axis. I guess I will find out.
Inspired byPrusa i3 mks, Prusa i3 Bear, Zidex