Hi everyone, this is a really simple and cool build displaying how the belt and pinion system operates and how it can be utilized in your builds. This system is accurate and efficient and offers a quick and easy solution for builds that you want to incorporate a belt drive system. This is just the beginning of how this system can work for you and we can't wait to see how this inspires new ideas in the community!
- It utilizes the Solid Delrin V Wheels.
- Strong mounting configuration using Universal Gantry Plate.
- GT2 Timing Belt used with GT2 20 Tooth Timing Pulley.
- Available in different sizes and colors.
- Travel for the 500mm version is 410mm
- Travel for the 1000mm version is 820mm
- Travel for the 1500mm version is 1230mmIf your interested in purchasing Belt and Pinion Actuators and Parts please click here.
BUILD VIDEO: NEMA 17 BELT AND PINION.
Grab your Bundle Pack Today and Start Your Build!
-For your convenience and ease of purchase this Build is available as a Parts Bundle-
Nema 17 Belt and Pinion System
This Belt and Pinion actuator is a great example of how easy it is to convert your machine into a belt drive system.
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution - CC BY
Reason for this BuildOpenBuilds is always innovating and creating solutions through our modular building system.