Output wavelength: 450 nm
Output Power: 2.8W blue laser
My first tests:
Laser intensity: S25 (0 - 255)
After the laser processing, it looks burned. But after cleanig it looks great!
Two easy ways to create a G - Code:
1.) Create a G - Code with a cam Software (I use Estlcam):
- Take a DXF - File and generate line by line with 0,3 mm distance.
- Processing time for the Ornament 20 min.
- Send the G - Code to the machine (I use Repetier Host Software).
2.) Create a G - Code from image with the Inkscape extension "Raster 2 GCode generator":
- Processing time for the Logo (100x100 mm) 2 hours.
- Simple change of laser power with Windows Editor.
- Windows Editor change all Laser power "S255" to "S25".
- You can change the MCode and the laser power for your machine.
At last a special thanks to oni305 | OpenBuilds for the great Inkscape extension "Raster 2 Laser GCode generator".
Laser Engraver Control Board + Inkscape extension | OpenBuilds
It's great to engrave a jeans!
Attention: It is your own risk, when you set your jeans on fire!
Designer Jeans with a Laser
I install the third extension on my cnc router and ask me, what can I do with a laser? So I make some test and find out - >>It is possible to engrave jeans clothes<<. Create your own Designer Jeans with a Laser!
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution - CC BY