I have been investigating building a CNC plasma table for four years, decided it is time!
Want this thing to work! Simple is the way to go, how to make it simple:
1) Bolt together frame (Distortion is the enemy when precision is KEY!!!)
2) Install 300-4 Bladerunner Kit from CandCNC
3) Design Table Assembly on Solid Works to ensure quick and correct assembly
4) Keep the gantry light weight yet rigid
5) Good quality Plasma (Hypertherm PowerMax 45 XP)
6) Openbuilds Components-quality-good price!
The table is still a work in progress, hope to have it cutting soon!
5 X 5 Plasma SIMPLE Build
5 X 5 Plasma table...Hypertherm 45 XP....CandCNC....Openbuilds
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution NonCommercial - No Derivs - CC BY NC ND