This build based on Kyo's design with larger size
First, i'm not an expert cnc builder. Also this is my first attempt to build cnc.
I have Laser CNC and 3D Print, but i bought both from china. So i have a little knowledge about using cnc, and how it works.
I live in Indonesia, and so collecting parts a little bit hard. I sourcing from Aliexpress & local store.
For the frame, basically i use same as what kyo use in his design.
For the parts i gather
1. Nema 23 Wantai 425oz stepper motor (Aliexpress)
2. Gecko G540 Driver (local store)
3. 2.2KW Watercooling spindle (Aliexpress)
4. 8mm ACME Leadscrew (Aliexppress)
5. V Slot & C Beam (local store)
Some Parts from China arrived
Got Gecko G540 from local shop
Plate made by local shop
After so long time, finally it run.
Build in 'Cartesian Style CNC' published by blue25, Jul 6, 2018.
Need cnc to make alumunium sign, brass stamp, etc
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution NonCommercial - Share Alike - CC BY NC SA
Inspired bySphinx by Kyo