This is my very first OpenBuilds build. It's based on the Maximus 3D Printer, published by mytechno3d : good source of inspiration !
- structure : a cube made of v-slots rails [20x20] x 50 cm long
- power supply : 12V
- Y axis : 2 motors NEMA 23 stepper
- X axis : 1 motor NEMA 23 stepper
- Z axis : C-Beam 650 cm long
- full metal hotend extruder
- RAMPS 1.4
- Freaduino Mega 2560 v1.2
- 5 Stepstick Drivers A4988
- 3 endstops on PCB with LED
- 1 screen contrôler LCD
- I do not have printed cable chains. For the moment, I used tubes of polystyrene made for thermal insulation of copper water pipes (cheap and efficient !) to group cables together.
- [42 cm long] x [30 cm large] x [30 cm high]
Large 3D printer
Hello ! This is my very first OpenBuilds build. It's based on the Maximus 3D Printer, published by mytechno3d : good source of inspiration !
- Build License:
- CC - Attribution - CC BY
Reason for this BuildI already built a Prusa i3, and I needed a larger 3D printer for prototyping. I found the Maximum 3D printer, published by Mytechno3D. Good source of inspiration, so, I decided to build one as well.
Inspired byMaximus 3D Printer published by Mytechno3d