Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

z probe plate thickness setting for Interface Controller

Discussion in 'Interfaces' started by Rsgcncnube, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Rsgcncnube

Builder

I am using a custom Z probe plate and need to change the plate thickness setting in the Interface pendant. I can do it with the Control software on my laptop but not the pendant. The preset is .55 but not the thickness i need.

I did the Flash drive wizard again in hopes the value would transfer but to no avail. Any insight on this would be great. Thanks

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Cannot find any other threads from you about this issue under this username? Tranferring supporting files is shown in the documentation: docs:interface:prepare-usb-drive [OpenBuilds Documentation] or what are you referring to?

You can edit the Probing Macros on the flashdrive: OpenBuilds-CONTROL/PROBEZ.PRB at master · OpenBuilds/OpenBuilds-CONTROL to perform custom probing sequences, but for best plug-and-play support, get yourself an https://docs.openbuilds.com/xyzprobe

Rsgcncnube likes this.
  3. Rsgcncnube

Builder

My apologies, I was only stating what i tried. Not that we had conversed about it before. I appreciate your help. I usually reference all my questions from the search menu, As you or others have answered most basic questions before. However this one slipped my query. Thank you Peter!

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.
  4. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying, thought it was a seperate issue. :)

Rsgcncnube likes this.