Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Work Bee 60x40 Questions

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Fat Mike, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Fat Mike

Fat Mike New
    Builder

Ok, Please remember I am a newbie so I apologize for asking questions that may have been asked a thousand times.

I am wanting to order the 40x60 Workbee Kit, and I have a few questions that I would like to have answered.

The first, is the V-Carve software that I can order with the kit, is it the pro edition? I have noticed that if I order directly from Workbee I have the option of choosing different v-carve software.

Secondly, the 24 volt power source that is an option, is this necessary if I desire to run the machine from 110?

Thirdly, what is the lead time for shipping If I order a machine this afternoon? The workbee shows that the departure date right now would be 12/12, and I would really like to have a machine by then.

Thanks!

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

The machine runs on 24vDC
    The power supply converts mains power to the power the machine needs. You do need it.

VCarve Desktop is offered as an option, but if you need the Pro version you can buy it directly from vectric.com too

http://support.openbuilds.com/support/home will be able to advise on leadtimes

3. Fat Mike

Fat Mike New
    Builder

Thanks, I’ll keep waiting on a reply from the e-mail I sent them earlier!

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.