Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Want to build a new Openbuild cnc

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Vince Cipriani, May 6, 2020.

1. Vince Cipriani

Builder

Hi Everyone my name is Vince and I am from Ottawa, ON Canada. I've been searching the internet for different style of cnc machine I can build. I came across the Openbuild 1510 on this website that I like. Here is Canada we also have an Openbuilds dealer. The only difference is that the don't make the Workbee 1510. However, they do sale the 1500 mm and the 2000 mm extrusion. So basically I can customize my cnc to a larger size. My question to everyone in the forum is does anyone have a parts list for the Workbee 1510. If anyone has the parts list if you would be kind enough to email it to me at [email protected] much appreciated. I would actually buy the Workbee 1510 from this site but with the exchange and the shipping fee it can get quite expensive. It would be approx. $800 -$1000 canadian.

2. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Master
    Builder

Look at the machine bundle in the Store you're interested in. Under "Bundle Contents", it links ("Complete part list") to a complete BOM housed under Builds.

Mark Carew likes this.
  3. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Hello Vince welcome to Openbuilds! Like Rob mentioned you can find the parts list on Build under the Parts List tab added a link for you :)
    Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing the projects you make with it.