Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Stumpted - Software X and Y DROs do not display movement of axis.

Discussion in 'OpenBuilds Forum Help' started by Nicholas Dobrowsky, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Nicholas Dobrowsky

Builder

I can't seem to be able to figure out why the DROs are not registering any movement of my X and Y axis in the Control software. I get movement in both axis but the DRO indicate that they are "Disabled" and I have tried changing different settings without any luck. I am running the latest version of the control software and using the Acro 1010 configuration setup in the software for my laser machine.

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Troubleshooting tab > Application Diagnostics - has a menu where you can disable the DRO (Helps on slow computers etc, by disabling some eye candy, allows the application to run with less resources on slower machines) - probably got ticked accidentally at somepoint, just untick it

3. Nicholas Dobrowsky

Builder

Thanks fort your reply and advice. I have attempted changing the settings in the troubleshooter but for whatever reason I am not able to change any settings as they are locked. Any way to correct this?

4. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

As below: nothing can lock that menu...
    enable and disable dro.gif

5. Nicholas Dobrowsky

Builder

I was just able to figure it out. My monitor does not show some of the menus very clearly but I managed to find the required switch and now my DROs work fine. Thanks for your help Much appreciated.

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.