Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

spindle driver board

Discussion in 'Control Software' started by Hillside Wood By Tim, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Hillside Wood By Tim

Builder

I am a newbe to this site and to cnc world .I have a intellicarve 1015 pro , I bought from a friend a few months ago. Been learning to run and turning out some pretty cool carvings , The other day was running a carving , almost at the end of program the cutting tool got caught in a piece of wood and stalled the spindle, by the time I hit the kill switch spindle had stopped turning. After disassembling I found a blown fuse ( 6A/250V ) Bought another and replaced. Now when I run a program everything works as it should ( x,y,z ) except the spindle will not come on to carve. I have been trying to find a new driver board ( have 110 going into board but nothing coming out to spindle ) but can't seem to find anything that looks similar. The # on the board in question is Type BLDC 55-3-2130513 , The spindle is Madeson BLDC-55 115v-50/60hz 5A ( 21000 rpm 500w ) , haven't been able to find service help locally as they don't make this machine any longer ( kind of weird , machine is only 6 years old ) , is there another type of driver that will work on this machine, hopefully a plug and play type of thing. any other suggestions would be very helpful. uploaded a couple pics of the board I think is bad.

Attached Files:

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.
  2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Seems a little proprietary. Might need to replace spindle along with controller?