Hey guys. Small problem. I recently put a Workbee 1010 with a black box together and have been doing some initial setup and testing, or lack there of recently. Just to give some background, my day job is at one of the big aerospace firms in industrial robotics. Different software, different languages. Haven't done much with GRBL until recently. I dry ran the ubiquitous Hello World .dxf once and had no issues after I figured out "setzero XYZ" is intended to identify the WCS after homing with the limit switches setup. I tried to do it again but scaled up and with a marker to plot it this time. After powering on the next day and going through the cycle again then trying to run, the machine will continue to the front left corner (if facing the tool) and trigger the hard stops as I have them enabled since I dont want to eat a coupler or worse. I've got the toolpath in the center of the work envelope from OB CAM. To its credit though, the GCode generated is showing the toolpath starting in that position. I'm not really sure what happened but I've combed through the grbl parameters again to no avail (some of which are incorrect). This really seems like something small and stupid. Any shove in the right direction would be awesome.