Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Rich Auto DSP B58e how to connect probe

Discussion in 'Controller Boards' started by LawrenceL121, Feb 24, 2022.

1. LawrenceL121

Builder

Hello eall Just looking for guidance on how to accomplish integrating open build XYZ probe to my CNC. I have a Rich Auto controller with a Rich Auto DSP B58e. Do I connect the signal wire to X12 on my board ? Please look at the pictures below.
    2nd I believe the Probe height thickness has to be inputted on the C.A.D thickness option.
    My biggest problem is, I don’t know what else to do to make this all work. I know a G code specific to open build probe dimensions needs to be added and the bits size probably. But where do I input the new lines of code o. My post processor and how do I make everything work. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

please please help!!

Attached Files:

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Unfortunately we do not know your controller, please approach the vendor you purchased it from for advice.

Or consider a BlackBox - plug and play, awesome documentation (see docs.openbuilds.com) and full support team available right here