Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Rawcnc 1.5 Desktop Edition

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by roadss, Oct 22, 2017.

1. coricoco

coricoco New
    Builder

I searching for the DXF files of the machine in the post.
    I want to make a mod to my raw cnc and the guy doesn't want to send me the dxf files, or even sell it to me, anyone here knows where I can find it???

2. Giarc

Giarc OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

That is weird. Maybe you already looked here, but they seem to be available at this link for those customers that purchased one. I am not one of their customers so I can not see to verify.

This should be all you have to do to get them since you already bought one you want to mod:

3. roadss

roadss New
    Builder

Coricoco appearently doesn't own the machine himself but is rather trying to help someone else, but this is a good tip! Just have the person who bought the machine log in to those pages and see if he can find the drawings you need.

I also don't have access to those pages because I bought my plates second hand through a friend and not directly from the company

4. Bad Sequel

Bad Sequel Well-Known
    Builder

Just wanted to say my Raw is up and running smoothly! Solid as rock this machine and I could not be happier!

If anyone care to adopt a heavily modified X-Carve, drop me a pm.
    The old machine needs a home :D