Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Probleme mit der Z Achse in GRBL

Discussion in 'Control Software' started by BeCnC, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BeCnC

BeCnC New
    Builder

Hallo,

ich bin ein ziemlicher Neuling im Thema CNC. Ich habe mir eine CNC 3018 gekauft und benutze die Programme GRBL und Fusion 360.
    Wenn ich die Fräse niedrig auf der Z Achse auf 0 setze (der Fräser ist ca. 5mm über den Boden) funktioniert alles Super. Die Fräse fährt nach oben zu dem ersten Punkt des Gcodes. Sobald ich die Fräse auf der Z Achse weiter oben auf 0 setze (ca 20mm über den Boden) fährt die Fräse ins Minus auf der Z Achse zu dem ersten Punkt. Das geht natürlich nicht, weil dann der Bit bricht...
    Es wäre cool, wenn jemand eine Idee hätte woran das liegen könnte!

2. David the swarfer

David the swarfer OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

it depends where you have put the co-ordinate origin in fusion.
    I suggest putting it at 'stock top' (front left corner is what I like) and set the Z zero on the stock top.
    also make sure to turn on or reset your GRBL controller with the Z as high as it will go (Z+).
    This ensures that the stock GRBL post does not drag the bit across the work with its initial G28 move.
    Also try my post which does not do the initial moves in the same way and should be safer.
    swarfer/GRBL-Post-Processor

3. BeCnC

BeCnC New
    Builder

Yes Thank you! The Problem was the Z plus

David the swarfer likes this.