Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Ooznest workbee lock clamping collar screw touching Z Gantry

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Hodofca, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hodofca

Hodofca New
    Builder

When i try to move my C beam all the way up it's interfering with screw from lock clamping collar 8mm. According to website it should look a little different than the ones which i have received.

Lock Collars - Ooznest | Kits, Parts & Supplies

Also in the manual that 8mm collar looks smaller than 688ZZ-Bearing but in the reality it's not true (image and manual drawing attached - collar at the bottom on the drawing)

Did i get wrong collars?

Attached Files:

2. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Master
    Moderator Builder

Another issue to take up with Ryan - have you e-mailed him? - he doesn't check this site often, but checks e-mail several times a day.
    Alex.

3. Hodofca

Hodofca New
    Builder

No. I haven't written about this issue yet. Still haven't received any info about my last issue, but i understand that it's weekend. I wrote to [email protected]
    It's the only email from the contact page. I know there is also contact form but there is no option to attach any photos.

4. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Master
    Moderator Builder

That is the correct e-mail address. You should have received an automatic acknowledgement - reply to that to add the new issue.
    Alex.

5. Hodofca

Hodofca New
    Builder

Yes, i remember that i've received that automatic email. Will add that issue now. Thanks