Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Oosnest 1.5m grbl problem

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Alan Foster, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Alan Foster

Builder

Hello everyone not been here for a while because everthing has been working fine and dandy with my oosnest 1.5m cnc.

came in yesterday with a new problem, normally when i connect with grbl sender if i have a problem its usually a java update of which i normally do reboot the pc and start again and it connects no problem, not this time.

updated java updated GRBL sender we was on version 1.09, and now the machine says its opened the port, and it says connected in the window, all items are not greyed out now but when i try to do anything like reset zero etc nothings happening, and it says in the box machine state disconnected but connected in the verbose window nothing in the window comes up where it normally talks to you saying ok or whatever.

i am stuck can anyone help quickly as i need this machine to be working by tomorrow morning

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

3. Alan Foster

Builder

Hi Guys its ok i upgraded the UGS to the platform vesrsion changed the baud rate and everythings fine now (i hope)

Peter Van Der Walt likes this.