Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

New Workbee can not home

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Gina Botfield, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Master
    Moderator Builder

PS if you want bits in a hurry I suggest setting the filter on ebay to location/UK only - they can take weeks to come from China. If you are really in a hurry to get started find your local Toolstation and buy some cheap router bits. (free postage on £10 orders if you don't have a local one)

The Ooznest macros (homeall, homey, homex, pause and resume) all ignore any obstruction on the machine bed, so I rewrote them to display a message box and the jog controls so you can jog to a safe place before running the rest of the macro. See here :

Workbee with Duet controller macro changes

If you want to play with them you can put a copy in your g-code files folder and run them from there. If I remember rightly I had to save them as text files to upload them so copy the contents into a new notepad window and save as all files - no file extension.
    Alex.
    PS they should run from g-code files, if they don't put them in the macros folder (create new macro then paste the text in - save changes) but give them a new name so that you don't overwrite your existing macros.

#91 Alex Chambers, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    mick shrehorn likes this.