Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

kein 3D View mehr

Discussion in 'OpenBuilds Bug Report' started by Scharfenberg, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Scharfenberg

Builder

in v1.0.336 ist der Button 3D View nicht mehr da

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

1) make sure your computer supports WebGL (updated chipset and gpu drivers)
    2) make sure you didn't accidentally disable it from Troubleshooting > Application Diagnostics menu

3. Scharfenberg

Builder

Hello Peter van der Walt, Thanks for the information. I'm German, so my English is a bit clumsy. In the attachment you can see details of my graphics card and the setting of the application diagnostics. I have the same phenomenon on 2 PCs (Win10), the 3D View from v1.0.336 is no longer there. Also, the Check Size button is loaded despite GCode not clickable Try it now on a newer PC hardware (Win11), let's see if it works there again. Many Thanks Connie Wolfgang Scharfenberg

4. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Will see if there is anything we can do, but it does look like a 10 year old GPU and drivers from 2015. Unfortunately Chromium maintains the GPU blacklist, as we update to newer versions of Electron, it comes with newer versions of Chromium, and sometimes a GPU/driver can get blacklisted (because their stats show it not playing nicely with WebGL based on usage reports)