Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

interface

Discussion in 'Interfaces' started by martin richter, Jul 18, 2023.

1. martin richter

Builder

I seem to have a couple of problems with my interface. I can't seem to connect the interface to my fyfi with my phone or any other device. And when the interface is turned on, the Y-flashes red and the cancel abort flashes red.
    if I disconnect the motors it seems to be ok, I don't know if the weirs are mixed up or I just need the machine program installed. I did everything by the video, but just seems off.

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Sounds like EMI. See docs:blackbox-x32:faq-emi [OpenBuilds Documentation]

1) make sure Interface is up and running first (can jog machine around, etc)
    2) make sure your wifi network is a working 2.4ghz 802.11bgn with DHCP

3. martin richter

Builder

So I checked all the wiring and everything seem to be good. I disconnect all the motors and limit switches. Just have the power supply black box and interface. And the interface still seems to trip out. Y- and cancel abort flashes red then the interface trips out and restart. I'm going to try and upload a video of what it's doing. Maybe someone as seen this before. And know what's going on. The video is with the motor and switches disconnected. The interface does the same thing with everything connect.

Attached Files: