Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

How and where best to sell a CNC system

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by AndyStarks, Apr 11, 2019.

1. AndyStarks

Builder

Hi folks,

I’m a newbie so I will apologise upfront if I’m doing anything counter to the rules. Please let me know and I will try to correct any mistakes I may make.

Long story short. I bought a 3m x 1.5m CNC router system from RobocuttersUK in 2015/16 with the plan to use it to help build camper van furniture.

Sadly, due to moving my mum in with us (she has advanced dementia) and my own deteriorating health (osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and spinal issues) I have never even unpacked this setup.

I’ve finally accepted that my heath problems mean I cannot carry on building campervans and, while I still have some lease on my workshop, I’m trying to clear out vehicles and large items.

I tried emailing RobocuttersUK but the email bounced. I guess they have folded.

So, where should I go to advertise this set up, please? I know eBay is an option but I was hoping someone in this community could recommend somewhere that I’m likely to have less messers contacting me and asking for shipping to Nigeria.

Any advice or pointers would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Andy.