Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Hobby-Fab all in one controller issues

Discussion in 'Controller Boards' started by DakotaBusy, Jul 29, 2019.

1. DakotaBusy

Builder

I recently had boot up issues with my cnc machine. I have the OX machine from Hobby-fab. I have the all in one controller that has a raspberry pi that has bcnc loaded on to it. My machine was no longer loading and when it was, data would be missing from the bcnc program. So I know I have corrupt files on the pre-loaded micro sd card on the raspberry pi. My brother helped me re install the os and bcnc on the card. When we opened up the all in one control box.. there was some loose wires. the black and white wires coming from a relay where unplugged and now I have no clue where they were supposed to be.
    So, does anyone have a picture of the inside of a Hobby-Fab all in one controller?
    and any advice on how to get my machine to function with the new micro sd card installed?
    Thank you for any help!

Picture is of the relay... only spots that make sense would be either a - 5v + housing or a laser housing.

Attached Files: