Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Controller or interface solution

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Jeff Mahkorn, May 8, 2023.

1. Jeff Mahkorn

Builder

Hello, my name is Jeff and I’m pretty much brand new to building or operating linear movement systems. I stumbled across your guy’s website while doing research and it sparked my interest in building a setup for simple functionality of controlling a camera’s movement in a gym. I’ve built one axis with success with help from your site but was wondering if you can help me with multi axis control. As I have no experience operating CNC machines or 3D printers nor do I know how to right code on Marlin, I’m wondering what it takes to make custom movements and save them with your Blackbox controller and/or the interface pendent. Or if you could recommend something or point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate the help. I attached a short vid of my first V slot rail. I currently use a little $25 controller off Amazon but limited functionality and is single axis only.
    Thanks for any help you can provide, Jeff.

Attached Files: