Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Connections problem between a cnc workbee with blackbox and laser

Discussion in 'Laser Cutters' started by Juju, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Juju

Juju New
    Builder

hello maker friends,
    I would like some help if possible. I have just purchased a Tree LT -4LDS-V2 20w laser that I want to connect to my cnc workbee openbuild milling machine. So there you have it, I have three files on the laser gnd, pwn, and dc24v. I made a connection as indicated on openbuild finally I adapted to the view of the indications which do not correspond to but the original connection. The gnd files are connected to a 3-way switch so that of the blackbox, with that of the pin and that of the laser, the pwn of the laser on the blackbox directly since alone. the 24v power supply for the laser on the 24v power supply. is it correct ? The problem when I do a test via a file designed on fusion360 and sent to openbuild control as for the milling machine of course in laser mode. Everything works at the displacement level, but the laser nothing yet the fan of this one works. can you guide me on my mistakes? thank you very much for your response and your help :) I also did a test without the pin i.e. laser on the gnd, pwn and 24v power supply but nothing as if the pwn was not connected... in any case Thank you in advance for your messages and your time. THANK YOU