Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Cam Simulator

Discussion in 'OpenBuilds Forum Help' started by Bobbolink, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Bobbolink

Bobbolink New
    Builder

When I place my drawing in the Cam table to select the operation I cannot select operation until you reselect all. After that is selected then you can select the operation to compile. The other problem is the simulator will stop operating on the very 1st input no matter what I do it will not continue thru the drawing. I can still compile and transfer the drawing but it seems to be dropping 3 or 4 lines in the code after I transfer to Control. The drawing has been compiled several times before and worked fine in the compiling and transfer and checking with the simulator for operation no problems. The simulator in the Control mode does the same thing. Any ideas.

2. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Include the files so the developers can test them please

3. Bobbolink

Bobbolink New
    Builder

I'm sorry for not getting back quicker to you. I attached a drawing that I place into Cam. It is a jpeg version that is created in Windows paint program then saved in this version. I hope you can see the file. The steps I do in Cam is simple.
    Insert the drawing, select all (For some reason this part is making me reselect all to go to the next step of selecting the operation before it works). Tool path comes up and I usually select pen plotter no offset to compile the drawing when completed I transfer the code to control. Then I edit the code x and y to x- and y- because of the way I have gcode set up for my table.

Attached Files: