Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

BKE Lead 1010 - First CNC Router

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by BKTT, Sep 21, 2019.

1. BKTT

BKTT New
    Builder

2. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Well done on the OpenBuilds LEAD Build @BKTT
    I love the black on black LEAD you picked and I have to say what an amazing first cut! :thumbsup: They are always the hardest :)

This is a great customer experience write up and I am going to share it with the Team in the morning meeting! The group behind the OpenBuilds Part Store are some of the most hard working amazing people I've ever known and they love to hear what happens with the parts they pack after they leave the nest :)
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We wish you all the best with your LEAD Machine and look forward to seeing all the cool Projects you share on it.
    p.s. If you find the time we would be grateful if you could post a review on the Part Store Page of the LEAD 1010
    Thank you
    Mark Carew

3. gregers05

gregers05 Well-Known
    Builder

Nice! I have the black one as well and agree it looks awesome. Packaging and response from parts store was great.

Did you have to tram your machine at all? If so, how did you make adjustments?